Instructions for the Bracelet:
- cut a generous amount of beading wire,Pass your clasp through the center to make two wires.
- pass white bead through both wires.
- pass a red bead(small in size) through left and right wires,then take a white bead and cross both wires.
- continue the previous step until you reach the desired length of your bracelet.
- attach the other end of the clasp.
- you can also add some silver beads passing through the red bead for a good look.
making the pillow box:
- take a card stock measuring 7.5*9.5 inches.
- score along 4 inches and 8 inches using your scoring tool(martha stewart scoring board)
- fold the paper and cut and arc of equal length on both sides.
- score an arc shape on opposite sides. so you will have some kind of an oval shape.
- glue the side of the box and fold the arc .