- make circle base using 45 cm strip of paper,using border buddy tool.
- take a lighter shade of a strip of paper and make a beehive design.
- attach it inside the circle base.
- make a dome shape using approx 90cm of paper and attach it to the previous design with a jump ring using pliers.
- attach a matching glass pearl bead on top,and earring hooks too!
- make it waterproof by using varnish or nail polish top coat.
earring is ready! 🙂
Let me know how is it in the comments below.
Thankyou for stopping by!
Have a lovely day!
Take care folks! byebye….:)