ok for the ones who didn’t understand the name of the food,here is the translation
- Palak = Spinach(yayyyyyyy,I jus love them)
- Methi = Fenugreek leaves.
- Paneer =Cottage Cheese (u can get them at Indian grocery store)
- Sabzi means stir fry..hehehe.. 🙂
how to make:
- add cumin seeds to olive oil.let it crackle.
- add grated ginger,garlic followed by onion.
- add spices like turmeric powder,coriander powder(optional),red chili powder(optional),salt.
- add spinach leaves and fenugreek leaves.Stir fry it for a couple of minutes.
- add fried paneer cubes.
- stir everything well for about 2-3 mins.and its done!! 🙂