I have been very fortunate to be nominated for the Leibster Award by Gail Dorna of http://snapshotsincursive.com.
Thankyou so much Gail! 🙂 If you want to learn to cook some exotic recipees,do check her blog! She also posts some beautiful pics of flowers and pics from everyday life..I have a lot to learn from her.. Thankyou once again! It means a lot! Please accept my apologies for the delay in posting as I was on vacation.
Here are the Award Rules:
- Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
- Include the Liebster award sticker in the post, too.
- Nominate ten (10) other bloggers who you think are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Answer the ten (10) questions asked to you by the person who nominated you and make ten (10) questions of your own for your nominees.
- Lastly, copy these rules in the post.
Below are my answers to Gail’s questions:
(1) Are you a “Taste Tester” when you cook in the kitchen?
Yes,I always taste my food before serving.
(2) What is your favorite vegetable? And Why?
I love spinach!its nutritious,and I love its taste and there are a varieties of recipes with it.:)
(3) Do you have a Sweet Tooth or a Salty Palate?
salty …or may be spicy palate…
(4) Are you currently on a diet?
Not exactly,but I always have my dinner by 6:30.It has helped me a lot to maintain a healthy body!
(5) Which do you prefer: a nighttime snack (food) or a glass of wine (beverage)?
none actually! I would prefer a glass of lime juice.. 🙂
(6) Do you skip Breakfast more often than not?
I never skip breakfast as it affects my health.
(7) How often do you eat outside the home in a week’s time?
Rarely! I eat outside only when I go for trips/vacation or invited for any parties/events.
(8) If given the choice, do you prefer meat or fish?
(9) Whenever you eat bread, do you feel guilty?
No,cos I always eat wheatbread.
(10) When at home, would you rather dine at the table or in front of the TV?
usually only dinner in front of tv! 🙂
Thankyou for reading my answers.. 🙂
I would like to nominate the following lovely people for this award..I did a random selection.
- Linda of http://fabulousfaresisters.com
- Nirmala of https://simplemomentsoflife.wordpress.com
- Bhumi of https://feeltheobvious.wordpress.com
- Daisy of https://daisysdailyjoys.wordpress.com
- Sylvia of http://lifeasmrsa.com
- Kate of http://katecrafts.org
- Tonia of https://pinklayers.wordpress.com
- Beginner Beaute of https://beginnerbeaute.wordpress.com
- Leticia of http://go2cakes.com
- Makarena of https://lalunavita.wordpress.com
Here are my questions for you guys.. 🙂
- What are you afraid of?
- How many languages do you speak?
- Which was the best post that you have written. Please share link.
- List 3 of your favourite online shopping websites.
- Which is your favourite summer drink?
- Which is the favourite blog that you follow?
- Do you believe in astrology?
- Any advice for new bloggers?
- Do you have any 2015 blog related goals?
- What is #1 on your bucket list?
- Tell me about one person who always makes you smile.
I am waiting for your answers.. 🙂